Michele On September - 28 - 2010

For those that don’t know, tomorrow, September 29th is Doug’s 60th birthday. (Since I’m so far away from the number myself I can only assume that turning 60 is a huge deal.) It’ll be a big day for me too. When I was 20, I could’ve never, ever, imagined having sex with a 60 yr. old man. The thought of it was too “Ooooooooh.” and not a good one. But here I am, so to speak.

I had big plans. If we’d done well this past weekend I was planning on hiring a limo for a couple of hours tomorrow night and taking Doug for a ride around town as a present.  I was going to bring some chocolate dipped strawberries and make sure he had a really great ride. (That is assuming I could get one of those limos that have a privacy screen.)

He only turns 60 once. I wanted to give him a great memory, something really different.

Anyway, I called a bunch of limo companies today and they’re all being asses saying they have a four hour minimum, yada yada yada. (Like they have so much else to do on a Wednesday night.) What a total crock of crap. Well there’s no way that I can afford a four hour rental after the abysmal weekend we had. Besides, after 4 hours of “gifting” I’d have a terminal case of TMJ.

Sooooo, my plans are having to change- fast. I need great birthday ideas for a 60 yr. old fiercely hetero man with the libido of an 18 yr. old. Please keep in mind that I have no time to mail order anything at this point. Also, no farm animals, or other women please. Other than that, I’m open to suggestion.

Also, I need to ask one more question. Please, please give me some feedback on this too. Is is normal to have a lot of “I’m bummed about turning 60″ sex the day before? I’m being told this is the norm.

Is this true? Or is he just trying to get a BOGO? I have no one I can ask on this issue, so I’m depending on you guys to give me some feedback. I know I have male readers now. Talk to me!

1. zyzzyz says:

You must know his predilictions by now – just find a quiet spot and get on with it lass – 60 is now big deal – just wait another 9 years and hope you’ll still enjoy it – when I say wait – I don’t mean weight.
    zyzzyz recently posted..Krackow BikerMy Profile

Oh I do know his predilections. I was just hoping to make a more special memory for his BD. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

3. Deedee says:

Wow – that was a great idea you had! But four hours???? Yikes!

Sorry, I have no ideas at all…hope you come up with something memorable and affordable!

I couldn’t have gone on for 4 hours anyway; not that he wouldn’t have been up to the experience. I had no idea that limos had a 4 hour minimum. I’m working on some other things. I just hope they’re as well received.

HAPPY BIRTHDAT DOUG! Sorry I’m no help, praying your mind kicks in with something, you are creative! bummer…the limo with private window sounded so good, hahaha…TRACK

5. Donna says:

I think you are just lucky your 60 year old still likes to do the sha-boing-boing.

Hmmm, lets see, what can you do. go on a hot air balloon ride. I would have a ton of things you could do if you were here in Utah. but alas, you aren’t. I guess it’s just running around naked all day for you. :)
    Donna recently posted..Clutz or WhatMy Profile

They have balloon rides here too. I actually used to fly balloons and have been up a mile in one- very cool BTW. Doug has a thing about heights though. It’s looking more now like gift certificates and maybe a hotel room w/a jacuzzi if I can swing it money wise. Thanks for the feedback Miss Donna. I agree they’ll probably be a fair amount of bare flesh at some time manana!

6. Blimey, you mean you still do ‘it’ at 60?!! LOL – only teasing! How about taking him for a ride in a hot air balloon? Or to see a musical?
    Annie (Lady M) x recently posted..Insurance and iPhones Its a weary pathMy Profile