Michele On December - 9 - 2010

Ok kids. Evelyn sent me this next video for use in my Christmas funnies series.  I have run it by two fellow bloggers whose opinions I hold in great esteem. Both of them said “Go for it.”

However, my more sensitive readers may want to come back tomorrow. Really.

I don’t want anybody to need therapy after watching this. My last bit of Christmas tackiness last Saturday generated no comments. So I don’t know if everyone was already wrapped in tinsel getting busy under the tree last Saturday or just didn’t like it.

I will redeem myself by posting another cute, AKA sweet, not sick, story soon.

Now I give to you The Kinsey Sicks, a dragcappella chorus.

And no, I do not molest our pack. No need to call the ASPCSA.

1. Donna says:

And this is why I love you. You are sick and twisted just like me.
    Donna recently posted..Life Changing MomentsMy Profile

We are like minded. That’s a good thing.

3. Deedee says:

Disturbing…but very clever! Twisted…but funny!

4. Yup! Sickly twisted, just like you said.
    But refreshing. The schmaltz gets a little thick this time of year.
    Angela Mahler recently posted..The Queen Garnet BraceletMy Profile

Yes, I aspire to be just like 7-Up.

6. Sick. Twisted. Awesome. Boomer!

I loved it.
    Murtaza Ali Jafri recently posted..Pakistani Dating Etiquette- Desi Dating Pitfall NavigationMy Profile

7. That video made me laugh my head off! Thanks for posting it my lovely! The sick and twisted-ness is what makes it funny!
    Annie (Lady M) x recently posted..Hes behind you! A trip to the Pantomime- CinderellaMy Profile

8. Rina says:

Now that by bottom jaw is where it should be, although a little sore, I would just like to say ‘Sick and oh so Funnnnnnnyyyyyyy’.

9. Connie Baum says:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW…and of course, I am giggling right along with the rest of the sick and twisted people who pop in here for all your fun and games and silliness!

Hugs
    MC
    Connie Baum recently posted..Food Stamps Cooking Club- Healthy Holiday MealsMy Profile

Evelyn was surprised that I went ahead and posted it; but I knew my sick and twisted followers would enjoy it. I don’t think I can’t go much further down, so I’ll have to make a lateral move next time. But yes MC, Ewwwwww…..