Michele On December - 15 - 2011

With just 10 days til Christmas and due in no small part to the hundreds of thousands of requests that I’ve gotten it seems that it’s once again the time for my list of Unforgettable Gifts.

Be aware:

These are not appropriate for everyone on your list.

Let me rephrase: Although they may indeed be appropriate; they’re probably actually not a good idea to give as a gift- not if you’re going to put your name on the gift tag anyway.

So if you’re easily offended stop now, but pls come back soon because the ever popular politically incorrect Christmas postings are coming soon.

Now with that pesky disclaimer out of the way, here we go:

1. This toy first made the scene in 1964. Every family I knew back then

had one of these.

Remember the Rock ‘em sock ‘em robots?

They say a classic never dies so I think it’s great that someone decided to bring them back.

Of course everything changes over time; so here’s the updated version:

I’m not quite sure which demographic these robots target exactly, but my guess is it’s not kids. However I guess they thought it might look a tad strange to have adults playing in the photo.

Now something for the fashionista on your list- especially the one who still thinks wearing fur is cool.

2.  It’s a coin purse made from a cane toad.

Yes, a real cane toad.

And it can be yours for only $32!

And for those that need options, please know that it’s available either with or without legs.

Now these next few things are for those who are comfortable giving a gift of a more personal nature.

Personally I have no problem with doing that.

As a gift to the sighted world I gave Doug a nose hair trimmer years ago. (I just wish he’d use it more often.)

Anyway, on to the next…

Tired of being out in public watching your guy dig around in his pants like he’s looking for gold while he’s trying to readjust his boys?

I have a solution.

I give you-

3. Fresh Balls.

And yes this is a real product.

Here’s a product for the ladies who have Brazilian regret, for those who have waged such aggressive deforestation programs that nothing will grow down there anymore.

This is just the thing.

4. Kitty Carpet

And yes this is a real product too.

Of course they still have the Bedazzler for down there for those want to jewel encrust their hooha; but that’s so last year.

Besides did you see that you can download a different pattern every week?

Now the perfect gift for your the female in your life who habitually oversleeps…

5. The Little Rooster.

A very different kind of alarm clock.

Some women really hate to wake up to a buzzing alarm clock. But with this one, maybe not so much…

Of course it probably won’t  put an end to her tardy behavior since she’ll just hit the snooze about 9 zillion times; but when you bitch her out for being late she won;t argue, instead just looking at you with a goofy grin.

So there you go. My Christmas 2011 list of Unforgettable Gifts.

I hope you enjoyed them. And remember if you want to read the lists of previous Unforgettable Gifts, all you have to do is go to the sidebar on the homepage and click on Unforgettable Gifts. It’ll take to you to all the other lists.

Ho ho ho.

1. Dazee says:

gosh, I’m going right out for that clock. :)
    Dazee recently posted..I Spy – TextureMy Profile

Michele, have you thought about merging with the alarm clock manufacturer & making the clocks with your cans? You’d have to be very careful that there are no sharp edges, but I can’t foresee too many other problems. I’m sure Doug would have no objections to your modeling them at your shows. If you do it, I’d like to pre-order 6–no, make that 7. One for me & the rest as gifts.

Are they one size fits all?

3. Janet NZ says:

Perhaps they give discounts if you buy a clock that has been returned??… eeeww!
    :-)
    Janet NZ recently posted..NZ ChristmasMy Profile

4. Wow! Where do you find these things! I was giggling like a 14 year old boy through this whole post!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..I’m Maggie and I’m an Addict…My Profile

5. Well, doesn’t this just solve all my gift-giving needs. LOL!
    injaynesworld recently posted..injaynesworld it’s "Another Elfin’ Christmas…"My Profile

Glad to help.:)

7. Pam says:

I’m putting that alarm clock on my list. Right away!!!
    Pam recently posted..The Creative BugMy Profile

After all the interest I’m seeing I’m thinking perhaps I should becoming a distributor.:)

9. Elisa says:

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh this post made my day. Thank you! :0)

10. Kara says:

How is it possible, that at the same time, on the same day, we were BOTH blogging about sweaty balls?!!!
    Kara recently posted..Schweddy BallsMy Profile

11. Vapid Vixen says:

You had me at, “if you’re easily offended, stop now”. This post pretty much just took care of my Christmas shopping for me. I really can’t believe these are actual products!
    Vapid Vixen recently posted..You’re Not Breaking Up With Me! I’m Breaking Up With YOU!My Profile

Morn-tin-ing M, You always bring out the very best…TRACK…hahaha

13. DWei says:

Tempted to get the alarm clock for a male individual who I am not particularly fond of.

Or the kitty carpet. That could work too.
    DWei recently posted..Finals Week Post 2My Profile

14. melynda says:

K I laughed so hard during the ball infomercial. WTH? Where do you find this stuff? I’ll be back tonight so I can show this to Phil He will crack up.
    melynda recently posted..PARAPROSDOKIANS:My Profile