Michele On February - 15 - 2012

Just got back from a sales call. I got the biggest wholesale order for ECOFAB to date!

This is exciting!

Now  however I’m almost outta jewelry though and have got to start making more so this is just gonna be a quicky.

Having five dogs here and Molly with Amanda, I thought it was pretty funny.

Enjoy:

1. Janet NZ says:

Cats RULE!
    Great news about the big order Michele – don’t hurt yourself making the new stuff XO
    Janet NZ recently posted..Plum JellyMy Profile

I just knew you’d love it being a crazy cat lady.

I’m laying low all day tomorrow and working at it slowly. No worries Miss Janet.

I don’t currently have either, but I can still appreciate cute dogs & a tough cat when I see them! Congratulations on your big sale!!!!!!!!

Thanks Fishducky. I was walking on clouds when I left there. Now if I can just get that damn site made I’ll be in good shape- business wise that is.:)

3. Jacqui Brown says:

cute girl. now I can put a face to that barking. Lol!
    Jacqui Brown recently posted..Sleep Away Camp…My Profile

I thought it was cute; but that pup wasn’t one of ours. None of ours would ever back away from a cat- even one with an cattitude. That clip was sent to me.

Besides, our casa really isn’t feline friendly. I think it’d have top spend most of it’s time hanging up high on the drapes (if we had any) to get away from the pack.

4. omg that is freaking hilarious
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..I Spy – ShadowMy Profile

5. Sandy says:

Hysterical! Actually scared my cats with all the barking, but they perked up after the cat put that barkster in place. Congrats on the EcoFab orders. I can’t wait to see your website.

Big order, YES! I’m a cougar so I understand, take that! l.o.l….TRACK

7. YaY for your biggest order!! That’s so exciting! I loved the video too! I think Branden thought I was watching something that involved a dog having it’s way with a pig since he only hear it…that’s just not my style though… ;)
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..It’s Here!My Profile

I think that’s a good thing young one.

9. melynda says:

I laughed so hard. Especially since Drake started freakin out and barking also.. I had a dog that did that to my ferrets. He would bark and bark but when they came at him he would tuck tail and run. Having a good eye day so I get to come visit! Yeah!
    melynda recently posted..I found my callingMy Profile

10. Hurray for the big sale. Wish I were there so I could be your slave labor.

LOVED that video, of course!
    “Susan Says…” recently posted..The High Cost of SpinachMy Profile

All bark and NO backup, LOL! However, the cat seemed concerned, LOL!

Girl, it sounds to me as if you’d better get thyself busy!!!!!!!

Do you need any more vinyls? I have a box full of old 45′s I couldn’t sell, ready for anyone who wants them. However, you’d have to pay the shipping….. What say you?
    Liz C. recently posted..A New Discovery & A Stellar RecommendationMy Profile

Hold onto them for a bit Ms. Snoots. We’re trying to figure out how to use old 45′s. Thanks for the offer though. I’ll let you know.

13. DWei says:

Ow my ears at the end of that video. :P
    DWei recently posted..Midterm Post #1My Profile

14. Fey1 says:

Hahaha! I can’t help myself but laugh out loud! This is really exciting. Thanks for sharing this video. I love dogs and I have one.
    Fey1 recently posted..Sport BettyMy Profile

Welcome young one. Glad you popped by to see me. Since we have a pack of 5 pooches, dogs are a pretty popular topic with me. Hope to see you again.

15. Big order?! WAY TO GO!!!
    Annie (Lady M) x recently posted..Funfairs and FireworksMy Profile