Michele On March - 22 - 2012

Note: This may be too intense for my younger/more sensitive readers. If you are easily offended pls come back next time. It’ll be all about animals and suited for all members of the family.

Now with that disclaimer outta the way I can continue.

It’s been almost 4 months since I posted a photo for the Bizarrometer. And sadly the truly great AKA bizarre, photos that I had stashed away to share are still locked up in my old Toshiba POS that’s at Nate and Amanda’s. Perhaps one day Nate will able to use his mojo to get them out for me. However, in the meantime I feel I must forge ahead anyway with hopes that one day I’ll be able to access them again.

So here we go.

I know this isn’t nearly as bizarre as some have been in the past. Some of them have been truly funny, AKA disturbing. Sorry I don’t have something more interesting AKA troubling to share. I know how much some of you look more unique AKA sick and twisted individuals really forward to them.

Still, I thought this was pretty strange; and I came across this totally by accident too. I would never have thought to Google it; but then I love camping about as much as getting a colonoscopy without anesthesiaso perhaps this unusual duo is easily found if you’re into that sort of thing- camping, that is.

Anyway, I wonder just who comes up with this stuff?

I know when I was camping with the girl scouts  many, many moons ago we didn’t use anything like this. When we made smores we just stuck a marshmallow on the end of a branch to melt it and called it good. Times certainly have changed.

This unique camping accessory may make another appearance in December in Unforgettable Gifts. I imagine if you this was opened up while everyone was sitting around the Christmas tree it’d make for some unforgettable Christmas discourse for sure.

So is this bizarre, or is it just me?

*As always if you want to look at any of the old entries for the Bizarrometer all you have to do is go to the sidebar and click on Bizzarometer.

How much do you suppose service for 8 would cost?

PS–I couldn’t open your hyperlink–it said PAGE NOT FOUND.

3. LOLOLOL! That is a bloody brilliant camping accessory. Talk about getting some street-cred iwth your fellow campers!
    Annie (Lady M) x recently posted..World’s Fattest Woman (to be)?My Profile

4. Albug says:

I saw these in a store in Florida last month, and laughed out loud. However, as camping is usually a family thing, I wonder what kind of family would use them?

5. Pam says:

No wonder he has such a HUGE smile on his face. LOL
    Pam recently posted..Thursday’s Faves and American IdolMy Profile

Unusual as it is…borders on bizarre, true…which means they will sell a gazillion of them and have them on back order for years to come. Why didn’t we think of this?
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Repeats and Do-OversMy Profile

I have no idea Miss Cheryl. It can’t be because of our pure thoughts though.

8. melynda says:

Man! I never get anything cool when I go camping! lol Ok It’s weird lady.. I’ll give you that but hey you should see some of the crap they sell in Spencers. I just went in there for the first time in forever and I was staring in shock!
    melynda recently posted..My husband is in love with another woman!My Profile

9. I hold your same sentiments about camping! I would absolutely bust a gut laughing if I ran across a camper with those toasting over his fire! You wonder who comes up with these things??? MEN! It’s like the best of both worlds for them, food and sex! Now they just need a beer holder in a feminine hourglass shape and dinner is complete!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..Branden winsMy Profile

10. I’ll admit, I’m sick and wrong, and I think they are awesome. Of course, I couldn’t use them when the grandkids were around. :)
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..Some People Are WackMy Profile

11. Those made me laugh! It puts a very literal spin on the concept of a weiner.

It’s a shame I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than go camping because they would be a great addition to any cook-out!
    “Susan Says…” recently posted..What Would Happen if You Call 911 When You Can’t Sleep…My Profile

That’s OK Miss Susan you can chill with me and my anti-camping homettes anytime.:)

13. Kara says:

I want those! I have a backyard fire pit where we gather with neighbours (for some laughs and a few beers) and I’ve love to put those to use.
    Kara recently posted..Guilt and a Deep FryerMy Profile

14. Elisa says:

Oh my gosh! I just laughed so hard. Thank you–I needed that :0)

15. DWei says:

It’s a good thing that I don’t own those otherwise the marshmallows and hotdogs would be swapped around.
    DWei recently posted..Technical ProblemsMy Profile

16. Leah Cron says:

I like camping and I am interested to join on this camping.
    Leah Cron recently posted..Sex: Benefits of Good Sex and Herbs that Boost Men’s LibidoMy Profile