Michele On April - 8 - 2012

I feel I must issue a disclaimer.

I’ve never had a Jewish friend (not that there’s anything wrong with that) or even had a Jewish meal.

The closest I’ve come is eating the occasional Reuben.

The point is I’m pretty ignorant about anything Jewish.

So if Happy Passover is the wrong say to say, please forgive me.

But to everyone else I’d like to say Happy Easter. I hope your Easter was everything you’d hoped. (Our Easter day is going to be somewhat different than most other people’s’ but more that later.)

Now I’m going to assume that by now everyone is finished with their Easter Egg hunts, church and familial obligations and is ready to laugh at what some¬† most, might¬† most definitely will consider politically incorrect Easter humor.

(It’s OK to laugh a little; no one’s watching.)

First, off a Peep Show.

I love the pasties and G-strings on the bunnies.

easter funny Pictures, Images and Photos

Next a church sign that has a double entendre. I wonder if it was intentional or did someone regret that wording later.

easter Pictures, Images and Photos

This isn’t politically incorrect; but I thought it was funny anyway.

funny easter bunny Pictures, Images and Photos

Here’s another totally different way of thing about Peeps- something kinda cute from Mental Floss.

Now to finish up here’s a video clip of a guy doing a review of Easter toys that he deems inappropriate.

I agree that edible Easter grass does seem like a really bad idea; and some of the others just seem strange.

Do you?

P.S. Remember kiddos- don’t forget to floss.

Hey, Michele–I’m a Jewish friend! Happy Passover is right. And HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!

Hi Michelle, Funny stuff!!! We are having a good Easter and taking a small break from gluttony to read blogs. Hope you are having a nice day as well. Happy Easter!
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Let It B, Let It BMy Profile

3. That blow up bunny/pig/whatever it was was somewhat funny, yet sick. I love your sick humor.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..What The Frack, You WeirdoMy Profile

4. Pearl says:

That’s my favorite thing about holidays — there’s always some sicko that twists them. :-)

Pearl
    Pearl recently posted..Sometimes It’s Best to be SoberMy Profile

Sicko?? Moi??

Well I suppose I can’t really complain when you speak the truth Miss Pearl.

6. melynda says:

Did that blow up bunnies mouth look like um well women parts to anyone other than me? lol Only you my friend would find something that hilarious! I hope you had a wonderful Easter and didn’t work the entire weekend. Knowing you though that is exactly what you did!
    melynda recently posted..It’s the med’sMy Profile

That bunny/pig or whatever it was extremely strange. That’s why it was included in that video. As to work, just Easter day. We were off on Saturday and Sunday night.

Morning M, I don’t celebrate Easter, but thanks for the funnies…TRACK

You’re most welcome Track.