Michele On April - 30 - 2012

I just realized that it’s been more than a month since I posted the last Bizarrometer photo and what better way to close out the month than sharing one now?

So here you go:

It’s really hard to know what to say about this one.

Except I do know it’s hard to keep older folks warm.

Or perhaps they’re really nudists and just wanted to spare the rest of us a view of their sagging flesh. All I know if that her boobs are perkier than mine and somehow that seems just wrong.

I just love it though they took the time to accessorize- a bumbershoot, hats and gloves, not to mention she’s wearing pumps.

Tres chic.

Talk amongst yourselves.

1. I love that she’s wearing socks with those pumps…not quite a nudist if you have socks ;) Hahahaha! I give it a 7.5 on the Bizarrometer!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..A baby, a dress, and a fit of laughterMy Profile

2. bunbytes says:

Hey, it’s a great way to go “nude” and spare of the sagging, bagging skin!

3. honest to god, if I was walking around seeing them, after I stopped hilaariously laughing, I would have taken a photo too. wow
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..When Dazee And Dinosaurs Roamed The EarthMy Profile

They are quite a couple indeed. I think he made his testicles too small. It takes quite a pair to walk around like that.

4. I’m actually kind of impressed by her body….
    “Susan Says…” recently posted..Hilary Rosen vs. Sylvia the BirdMy Profile

5. Kara says:

I love the black socks! Styling!
    Kara recently posted..Delusions of Grandeur and Fancy French FoodMy Profile

I give this one a 10 on the bizzarometer. That is the highest score for the most, most bizarre possible right??? If not I give it a gazillion.
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Wieners, Weapons and WeirdosMy Profile

7. melynda says:

Can I just say tears are running down my face! I’m not sure if it’s due to laughter or the burning sensation I got on seeing that picture. Mind you since my eyes are bad I didn’t realize it was a costume at first. :)
    melynda recently posted..What it takes to be an authorMy Profile

8. Connie says:

That couple looks like some people I knew when I was a little kid…only the ones I saw were not covered up. I was traumatized for life.

So NOW you know why I am the way I am…

I SPECIFICALLY asked that you NOT post that picture of me & Bud. Expect a call from our lawyer!!

M, You out did yourself this time! hahaha! I know I’m going to change my stance on the age thing with the men, but still not over 55 dammit…TRACK

Some of those sexy AARPers better watch out now! Here comes Track!

12. Michele,
    That just might be off the bizarrometer.
    She does look quite “fit” for her age.
    No comment on his outfit.
    Their accessories are perfect.
    I’d love to know what “event” they were dressed for.

Glad you liked it. I thought it was truly appropriate for the Bizarometer.

It looks like they’re at a fair. I hesitate to guess what kind.

13. What a funny outfit. I like it. LOL.
    Janine Thomas recently posted..How to Get a Beautiful Smile with a Teeth WhiteningMy Profile