Michele On April - 20 - 2012

Since my last post was just an amalgamation of things that made no sense being put together even to me, I thought I should try to focus more this time. So I decided to go back to a subject that all but the truly nasty, and by that I mean the heartless, AKA Mae, among us just love.

So what is the topic of today’s post?

Animals of course.

So I hope all of you like it.

And those of you who don’t can just chew on a big chunk of baking chocolate. That should keep you busy for awhile and be nice and bitter to match your mood too.

In the meantime for the rest of us here we go-

I know I wish I had some of whatever this pup got into:

Is there a canine equivalent of catnip?

Anyway he’d better be careful because if he gets caught with wacky weed he couldn’t get into the Dog Scouts of America.

Yes, they’re real.

Here’s something I’ve never seen before. That bunny is on a mission for sure.

Now onto the Corgi rodeo. What can I say? I’m easily amused.

Not really being a cat person I was surprised to see a cat do this. I thought it was sweet. Is this normal cat behavior?

Now that summer is almost upon us here yet again, Lazer would do this in a heartbeat if I gave him the chance. Of course he’s huge compared to Luna. So I don’t think he’d actually fit, not unless I took out a shelf, but he’d try if I gave him a chance. He’s ready to spend the summer somewhere cooler.

Not sure just exactly what these primates are looking for; but apparently monkeys are extremely discerning when it comes to clothing:

Either that or a couple of them are just trying to make a break for it by stowing away in the roof top carrier.

I like this photo. You can almost see what he’s thinking-

“I’ve almost got it!”

And finally here’s one of those stories that just makes you go “Awwwww…..”

So I guess that’s it for now.

Doug is heading to Austin to get Brett and set up tomorrow at the San Antonio kid’s festival. I’m staying here and setting up Ecofab Gifts at Discovery Green. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We need a couple of good shows. Things have been less than wonderful lately business wise. The weather has really been against us at all our events and the website has still not gone live. Good thing I have thick hair or by now I’d be bald from pulling it all out.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed all the animals.

Remember how sweet this was because I have something much less so coming next week. Back to the bizarre soon.

That is normal behavior for cats. My cat gives me a couple little pats on the cheek when I go to bed. Her way of saying good night before she goes off to her chair.

That monkey picture freaked me out. OMG I would be screaming. (bad four letter words)
    Cheryl P. recently posted..It’s the Letter PMy Profile

2. bunbytes says:

These are great. I swear the dog is part kangaroo. The tapping kitty is so sweet and maternal. But I must say, the herding bunny was the best. I could relate – I felt like that when the kids were little and we only had two!

Absolutely loved the videos!! I think the “monkeys” are baboons. Re the dog jumping in the fields: He obviously had new springs installed & was trying them out. They worked beautifully!!

4. Aleta Woods says:

Loved the jumping dog. He is really enjoying life!!! Have a good weekend and sales.

5. omg. That cat one was super awesome. Our cat lived to be 19 years and she was in love with Mr. Dazee. She would guard the bathroom door whenever he was in there. and they would snuggle.

That dog story was amazing. wow

Loved the rodeo dog and the bunny rounding up the sheep. You done good.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..It’s All The Fracking RageMy Profile

Glad you enjoyed everything Miss Dazee. I figured I’d better be sweet now. I have something coming up that isn’t; so sweet that is.
      However, it should spark some interesting conversation.

Morning M, It’s just one of our many talents! And the dog I hope as a note for the “medicial” drug treatment he’s getting, hahahaha! Feisty Feline here…TRACK ;-) )

Morning Track. Glad I could provide you with a chuckle.

8. melynda says:

I want whatever that first dog was on too! My question about the last dog is this. Was she an abandoned dog and I wonder of someone took her and her pups in after this?
    melynda recently posted..I fell in love with my friend.My Profile

She looked abandoned. Hopefully after her heroics someone took her in and found good homes for her pups as well.

9. Pam says:

You are NOT going to believe this but, in that first video, that’s exactly the way Tucker runs through the yard chasing squirrels! He doesn’t get quite the height that dog does, but it’s the same leaping run! Sometimes we tell Tuck he could be one of Santa’s reindeer!

WTH with the website?! I keep waiting and waiting and waiting…
    Pam recently posted..Stop Shooting Yourself in the FootMy Profile

Miss Pam should film Tucker doing that. I’d love to see it.

Doug and I are heading over to Amanda’s to work on the site. All the copy is written. We are photographing tomorrow. My problem is I’m not sure how to set up the shopping cart, etc. I need a genie and a magic lamp.

In the meantime you can go to our FB page and see photos of some of our stuff-
      Facebook.com/Ecofabgifts

Please tell everyone you know to come there too.
      We’ve donated a couple of pieces of wall art for the silent auction at the Cattle Barron’s Ball this weekend. It’d be good if the people who come to our FB page after being there think we’re popular.

OMG! Thank you so much for the laughter! I really needed that. Loved it all.

I used to have a cat like the one you showed the video of. We called her *The Healer*. She was & I still miss her…
    Liz C. recently posted..A Sunday Afternoon Trip To The Emergency Room…My Profile

11. Torny Kellz says:

Ouch! That was a massive attack you got from the primates right there. Did they loot all the clothes away?
    Torny Kellz recently posted..Workouts for love handles for womenMy Profile