Michele On April - 4 - 2012

I am happy to report that at last I’ve once again joined the land of the living.

I found my loins (no small task) girded them snugly and pulled myself up outta the gloom.

Or it just coulda been the increase in my meds…

All I know is that once again I’m feeling more like myself, and that’s a good thing.

Well I think so anyway.

Of course those few others who don’t fully appreciate my delightful snarkiness might not be so happy by my return to whatever is my normal; but they shouldn’t be here anyway.

So if you’re one of them, please leave.

Not too much has been going on in my life this past week, so today’s post will just be a amalgamation of different things.

Please don’t look for any continuity.

There isn’t any.

Doing so will just give you a headache.

Just sit back, relax and eat a Peep.

As I’ve gotten older sometimes my words get all jumbled about. I know it’s not just me. This happens to almost everyone I know who’s this age from time to time. So I don’t get nearly as freaked out about it as I used to.

Still, realizing that I have this problem now has prevented me from taking up a life a crime; which all in all it’s probably a good thing; because if I did this is probably what I’d say when I ran into the bank:

Whenever we have pancakes and bacon I always¬† take the bacon and put it between the pancakes so I get a bit of each in each bite. Doug thinks I’m crazy for doing that; but after seeing this photo it seems I’m not the only one who likes it.

Now these are just wrong on so many levels… unless you’re in the ballet I suppose.

After much deep thought on the subject I’ve surmised that this woman was a germaphobe.

Or perhaps she taught a Buns of Steel class, in which case I am totally impressed. If neither of those statements are true then this was just an unfortunate photo.

And to close I’ll share some words of wisdom from everyone’s favorite nonagenarian-

So I guess that’s it for now. I really want to thank everyone who came by to say hi and left me such kind words of support when I was so down. It really meant a lot to me.

See ya around kiddos…

1. S says:

I am totally wearing the nude stretchie pants to work on Casual Friday. Muwahhahahaha!!
    Stevie@ruffledfeathersandspilledmilk.com

Welcome kiddo. I like your style. For God’s sake pls post a photo in those pants. I’d love to see the reaction of the others in your office.

2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. Glad to see your snarkiness returning. I love it.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..So, we’re pretty much friends by now, right?My Profile

I’m definitely on the rebound; but I don’t think I’m at my max snarkiness yet. Nice to be appreciated though. Thanks.

Glad you’re back to normal, whatever the hell that is!!

I’m still howling!!!!! Germaphobe Buns of Steel Teacher. This is making me choke with laughter. Thanks for that… I needed it so badly! I’d say you’re back in full color.

I’ve missed your humor but am slowly getting to where I can spend some time on the computer doing something besides clicking on pictures @ Pinterest.
    Liz C. recently posted..I Missed My Old Wreath So I Made Another One… Among Other ThingsMy Profile

Morn-tin-ing M, Betty White the best!…TRACK l.o.l. Glad ur feeling betta

I am too Track. Feeling down sucks.

Betty White is my hero/ I hope to be just like her when I’m that age.

7. First of all, I’m sorry that I was so wrapped in myself that I failed to notice that you were having difficulties. Funks are awful and I’m so glad to see you’ve risen from its dastardly clutches. Where do you find these images? They’re hysterical. The dyslexia one had me snorting coffee out my nose and peeing at the same time. Yes. I’m at that age, too. Welcome back, my fine funny friend.

Hugs…

Day late and a dollar short, that’s me. I was finalizing my taxes yesterday and now I am depressed. Have any extra Effexor?? Those nude stretchy pants have made my physically ill as well.

The butt crack on a pole…that is unfortunate.

The Betty White poster is hilarious. She can say just about anything and it is a riot. Things coming from her that are a riot would sound creepy coming from someone else.
    Cheryl P. recently posted..The New Improved YouMy Profile

Sorry that you’re now bummed young one. Doing the taxes can do that to you for sure; but on the plus side, it’s now done. Good for you. Doug always files extensions and draaaaags ours out. Why I have no idea. It’s always the same in the end.

Let me know about the Effexor…

10. Jeanne Kraus says:

The butt crack on the pole is hilarious. I always love your photos. Do you google “butt crack on a pole?” or what? Or do you wander around with a camera? Worse yet, do you pay a little incentive to people, “Here just stick this pole in your butt crack for a sec and I’ll give you 20% off of one of our Ecofab products.” Feel better. We need you.
    Jeanne Kraus recently posted..Post Wedding EventsMy Profile

OMG Jeanne! What a fabulous idea! Do you think it’ll work?

12. melynda says:

I just want to say that I missed you horribly. I think I have. Unless I’ve been here in the last couple of days.. I’m messed up with these new drugs and God help me I can’t remember sh#$. Hope you are feeling better. That Betty White thing had me rolling. Oh and I hope that was a buns of steel instrutor also. If not… Well I’m disturbed. Although I’m disturbed either way now that I think about it. :)
    melynda recently posted..What is the meaning of life?My Profile

Miss Melynda you may be my VP at Disturbed-R-Us.

Not many people understand us, but the good thing is that we usually don’t care.:)

13. Sandy says:

All I can say is I am glad you are back and feeling snarky. The pictures semi- grossed me out but Betty White made up for it.

14. DWei says:

Mmmm… Pancakes and bacon. Breakfast of the gods.

Then again, seeing as I rarely eat breakfast anything would be good. :\
    DWei recently posted..Final Papers PostMy Profile

Not eating breakfast young one? That might be one of the reasons you’re having problem putting on weight. Try the pancake enrobed bacon. That should help solve that problem.