Michele On May - 3 - 2012

A super quicky today kiddos- just stuff ripped from the headlines so to speak:

Either they need to increase her food every day or she just has a severe case of LMS.

and if that wasn’t scary enough…

sit down and brace yourself before proceeding.

Doug and I saw this woman yesterday.

Believe it or not she is only 34 years old.

Obviously 34 must also be her IQ

I think if she did put her child in a tanning bed then she should be buggy whipped. (Although I doubt she’d feel a thing through that thick hide she has.)

She looks like a saddlebag with eyes.

I gotta go buy some sunscreen and more Oil of Olay.

See ya soon.

1. I saw another lion tries to eat baby on facebook today…cute but slightly disturbing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbahS7VSFs
    The link for the horrid hide of a woman is taking me somewhere else, but I have seen some stuff about her and yes, she is scary beyond all reason!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..Where’s the Beef??My Profile

That’s the same clip or part thereof Princess. And yes, the woman is scary.

3. Pearl says:

I just can’t get over the color of that woman. Am I correct in assuming she started out caucasian?!

As for lions eating babies, I think that just shows good taste. Think of how tender they are!

:-)

Pearl
    Pearl recently posted..Why Yes, I’d Love a Bite, or Squeak Toy Harshes Pearl’s BuzzMy Profile

4. That toddler is fearless. I as flinching while watching the video.

The woman is insane. Anderson Cooper’s reaction was priceless. It’s certainly an odd addiction to have.
    “Susan Says…” recently posted..The Parking Spot, Part IMy Profile

I don’t think the toddler is necessarily fearless. He just doesn’t know any better

As for the nutjob, I saw another woman like that on My Strange Addiction. Think of all the $$ she’s probably spent too. Not to mention all the $$ for treatment for the melanoma in her future.

You and I are often on the same wave length. My Friday wrap up includes the over tanned, freaky mom that took her kid to a tanning salon,

This is the second video with a big cat trying to get to a small child. Just a month or so ago their was a similar one. Are people not feeding their cats enough???
    Cheryl P. recently posted.."What If" WandaMy Profile

6. I’d like a bite of that baby. Baby toes for breakfast. Baby toes for lunch. Baby toes for supper. Baby toes for brunch. I’m blogging and open to the public again. I think you might have to re-join. Please come back to me. I’m lonely.

Love,
    Janie

7. DWei says:

Intelligent parenting at its finest. :\
    DWei recently posted..The Further (Mis)Adventures of YuMy Profile

Oh yeah. That’s for sure. Sadly there seems to be no dearth of such idiots. They’re everywhere.

8. that tanning lady scared the bajesus out of me.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..I Spy – Handle(s)My Profile

Just think how she’d look in whiter than white Utah!

10. Jan says:

I saw that “tanned” lady. “Mommy, that basketball is looking at me!”

She must think she looks good. Hope her kid can grow up with normal skin.
    Jan recently posted..honey, you’re too old to be a valley girl anymoreMy Profile

Hiya Jan, she must think she looks good.

Obviously the tanning bed musta cooked her eyes at the same time.

M morning, Brown does look better n summer whites! But letting the baby girl tan for “beauty” sake is more than dumb. There are more who walk among us like her…TRACK :- /

I agree that a tan, or at least the illusion of one does look better with summer whites; but no one looks good as a walking piece of jerky. Stupid is as stupid does…

14. Giselle says:

Great video! Anyway, As I can see a lot of people enjoyed your post here then.. Thanks for the video and the great post in all..
    Giselle recently posted..Gout ReliefMy Profile

I can’t help but wonder if the *saddlebag woman* really has a brain, but who am I to judge? I’m just so grossed out by her appearance that I can’t get past it.

And really, the lioness was just trying to mother that child, right? Right? Tasty little niblet, LOL!
    Liz C. recently posted..A Sunday Afternoon Trip To The Emergency Room…My Profile