Michele On November - 15 - 2012

Hello young ones.

I am back. (Sorry if any of you lost money in the pool betting on my demise.)

There has been a lot going on; however I really don’t want to go into a lot of explanation now; but there have been good reasons I’ve been away, believe me.

More on that later.

So instead of a protracted dialog here I’ve decided to post an amalgamation of semi-crazy stuff I’ve been accumulating for awhile.

Some are funny; some are strange; some are both.

Here we go:

I was gonna save this for a Bizzarometer but instead decided to share it now,

I wonder if this guy was the inspiration for Voldermort.

Now something on the lighter side- kinda:

Evelyn and I once participated in a focus group for SCI. They asked our opinions on caskets decorated with golf tees and logos for sports teams. What we didn’t see though was anything even remotely like this:

Obviously that guy was planning to continue his business in his new location, wherever that was gonna be.

This bumper sticker probably wasn’t made by an English teacher. I hope it wasn’t anyway-

There’s a lot I don’t know; but one thing I know for sure- if my vagina was on fire, dancing wouldn’t be on the top of my things-to -do list.

As a public service I’m including this next item. I know it’ll be a hot commodity for holiday shoppers so I suggest getting your order in early-

Anyone else reminded of a Snork?

I pity the poor soul who had to deal with this for I fear the chances of moving it without it bursting wide open would be slim indeed.

So I guess that’s it for now.

I hoped you like them or at least find them interesting.

I’ll try to pop by and say hi soon.

FUNNY STUFF!!!

Glad you liked it Fishducky.:)

3. bunbytes says:

Bizarre is your middle name, woman.

That is in fact my middle name and proud of it.

Glad to see you back. Hope all is well. I wouldn’t be dancing if I had vaginas…even if one was on fire.
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Blogs and BunniesMy Profile

Glad to be back. No vagina for you? I am confused young one.

7. Ok, I guess the first picture he would have always had to sleep on his side. But if he was evil like me, he would have just slept on the back of his head. du-du-dummm. But then you would have to wonder if he would have been charged with a murder????

that urinal is just wrong in so many ways.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..I Spy – WishMy Profile

Morn-tin-ing M, Good pics! Now if the extra face couldn’t talk/eat, how did it whisper to him?. The man holding the child didn’t ring a bell for me…TRACK

Hiya Track. I don’t know how that other face did anything. The fact that it was just there woulda been enough for me.

10. Hey don’t worry you, I understand. I am currently on the cusp of my new business going live …. as well as in the middle of moving house. GRRRR!

I loved the pictures. That one of the piss bag was gross … why did they do that?

Is they guy with two faces real or photoshop? If it’s real, it is truly freaky.
    Annie (Lady M) x recently posted..On the move ……… again!My Profile

11. EEEEEWWWW, that urinal! I totally forgot about Snorks but I loved them as a kid! Also, doesn’t gonorrhea make your vagina burn?? I wouldn’t think those with it would be hugely into dancing…
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..And so it starts…My Profile