Michele On December - 31 - 2012

Hello Young Ones!

Well tonight is THE big party night of the year, if you believe all the hype that is.

If you exclude discussions of the fiscal cliff and all of the mayhem in world, the only thing in the news this past week has been all about tonight- pretty people in sparkly designer duds going somewhere fabulous to bring in the new year by partying with other equally pretty people (10′s with 10′s; you rarely see a 9 with 2 except for that Julia Robert/Lyle Lovett interlude).

People over a size 4, or without long, lush locks and teeth so white they make an iceburg look like Mississippi River need not bother to venture out.

Obviously we’re staying in tonight.

Actually we’re not staying in, we’re going out- over to Evelyn’s to play games and eat Chinese take out; and when midnight comes we’ll all have a toast, kiss our significant other and just keep on playing. I think I’ll have the better time for sure; especially since our neighbor thinks she’s responsible for putting on a rock concert that starts at 10 and lasts til I call the cops every year at 1am to shut it down when I just can’t take it any more.

Yes, I am that cranky LOL little old lady) known as Ms. Killjoy; but when you can understand every word of the song being blared next door, over the sound of your own TV, ceiling fan and bedside fan, then it’s too damn loud; not to mention it’s the same bitch who hid her friend (who almost killed Gizmo two years ago. Needless to say we are not on speaking terms.

But before I sign off for the year I thought I’d leave you with a smile or perhaps a shudder…

You’re welcome.

Have a great New Year’s Eve my friends; and be safe tonight.

See you next year.

There is NOTHING I can say about the video! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Is that good or bad kiddo? You and Bud have a great night.

Dear, god, I want to poke my eyes out. It’s not just the ugly underwear but those men need to cover it up…Let them sweat…who wants to see that.

I think it sound like you will have fun. I am very impressed that you will still be up at midnight to kiss your honey. I might be wrong but I am PRETTY certain we won’t make it until midnight.

Have fun tonight…take care and Happy New Year!
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Crazy Didn’t Take a Holiday BreakMy Profile

4. bunbytes says:

One of the best ads for a/c I’ve ever seen. I love the expression of the kids.
    Thank God we (women) don’t walk around in our bras and panties!

Brett had a friend in high school who’s dad used to answer their door in his tidy whities. I’m proud to say Doug has never done that.

5. Ok, you just had to go and bring up the neighbor from hell with the friend that is the witness protection program. errrrrrrrr

That video, well, ummm, yeah
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..I Spy – TraditionMy Profile

If that young woman is smart she’ll stay in the witness protection program too. I’m like an elephant. I never forget.

6. Msmouse7 says:

Eww–what have you done by putting those pictures in my head? Ok – I accept full responsibility for my actions; I chose to watch the video clip.
    Have a great 2013 and keep damaging my brain please.
    Msmouse7 recently posted..Trivial TuesdayMy Profile

Oh Mouse, never fear; you can always rely on me to keep providing you with brain damaging fodder. Happy New Year kiddo.

7. The video is great — and very frightening. I am not pretty, nor am I sparkly. I stay at home, not just on New Year’s Eve, but as much as possible. I don’t like to frighten anyone. I’m sorry you get stuck with being Mrs. Killjoy, but that neighbor sounds hideous. My neighbors are wonderfully quiet except for the squeaky gate outside my bedroom window. Happy 2013.

Love,
    Janie
    Janie Junebug recently posted..ZELDA PART TWOMy Profile

8. Pearl says:

My eyes! My eyes!!

Pearl

p.s. A neighbor whose music you can hear clearly in your own home is not much of a neighbor…
    Pearl recently posted..Are Those PAW PRINTS on my Laptop?My Profile

“Not much of a neighbor” is about the kindest way she could be described. I have many other suggestions; but there are rules about using suck words online. Happy New Year Miss Pearl.