Michele On December - 3 - 2012

Which are you?

Which are you?

No surprise here I’m a dog friend.

1. Hahaha! I am totally a dog friend with Branden since I always get excited for him to come home even if he’s only gone up to the store!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..How long does your Advent calendar last?My Profile

2. Jenn says:

I love this…I’m totally Dog Friend!
    Jenn recently posted..Really I’m Not Racist, I Just Can’t HearMy Profile

Arf, arf, arf–& I almost forgot–bow wow!!

4. Love that video. I’m thinking I’m in between and cat and a dog person.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..David’s LifeMy Profile

5. Pearl says:

Might be something of a cat. :-)

Pearl
    Pearl recently posted..The 2012 Upper Midwest Full Disrobe EventMy Profile

That’s what I thought Miss Pearl.

7. Dog… totally a dog friend !
    brahm (alfred lives here) recently posted..Best Worst T-shirts Ever?My Profile

8. Jan says:

Oh my gawd, I just spent about 20 minutes laughing out loud. Just about the time I thought I was done, I’d see the “cat” flipping off the guest, and I was gone again. SO going to share this – what a great find! Thanks for posting it.
    Jan recently posted..litmus testMy Profile

You are most welcome young one. I too thought it was fabulous, and being a dog person the cat doing that seemed just so appropo.

M, Hahahaha!!! Yet I’m still a cougar, hehehe!!! Good one M, good one…TRACK

I would expect nothing less from you Track. Happy prowling!

11. This really cool! I am definitely a dog friend.
    Emerson Danville recently posted..Kim Kardashian on Forbes ListMy Profile

12. Karen says:

HAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed till I cried and then watched it again and cried some more! …too funny! I hurt myself laughing! This looks like MY HOUSE… Which am I? Well I’m the one being walked-on and awakened out of a deep sleep by a rude cat. Does that makes me a Dog Person….who sleeps with Cats….? Thank You for finding this one, I’ll be sharing and emailing it around the globe.

Welcome Karen. I’m really happy that you enjoyed it so much. I thought it was great as well. Hope to see you back soon.

13. Most people know that extreme starvation dieting is unhealthy and dangerous,
    but some people want to lose weight so much,
    they eat too little and actually inhibit their progress.
    Carry a water bottle around with you during
    the day so you can refill it, and you won’t be tempted to head to the pop
    machine. Hemp protein powder improves cell function, has tons of antioxidants, improves circulation,
    increases your energy, and improves tissue regeneration.
    lose weight fast recently posted..lose weight fastMy Profile

14. Avis says:

The best survival knives have a full tang for maximum strength.
    Familiarize yourself with a little more about the tools prior to making a
    decision. With so many different types of Kershaw Knives to chose
    from you should consider the following information:.
    Avis recently posted..AvisMy Profile

15. continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at
    this place.
    the best new game recently posted..the best new gameMy Profile

16. oferta dnia biedronka
    biedronka gazetka promocyjna recently posted..biedronka gazetka promocyjnaMy Profile

17. guide says:

These sites ofer legitimate opportunities from actual employers who will generally be looking for work on a per project basis.
    Plenty of people are able to make money at home either with their own businesses or working at home for legitimate companies.
    A person who wants to work at hme annd run an online business using the Dropshipping process will
    do well.
    guide recently posted..guideMy Profile

18. Moshe says:

It’s actually very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I only use web for that reason, and get the newest information.|
    Moshe recently posted..MosheMy Profile

19. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?

Thank you so much!
    how to play keyboard by ear recently posted..how to play keyboard by earMy Profile

20. Its not my first time to go to see this site,
    i am visiting this web site dailly and take nice information from here all the time.
    uslugi reklamowe recently posted..uslugi reklamoweMy Profile

21. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post
    to let you know. The design and style look great though!

Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers
    piano lessons recently posted..piano lessonsMy Profile

22. While sitting, point your toes, and use the
    tips of your toes to spell out each. This treatment
    stimulates healing in the heel and has proven to be a successful option in
    the past. Plantar fasciitis occurs once the weight that is applied to the foot is so excellent that the tension within the plantar fascia increase, causing damage as it begins to
    take away from the heel bone tissue.
    treatment for plantar fasciitis recently posted..treatment for plantar fasciitisMy Profile

23. SEO has become a tainted business, because its technical it is best done by workers who have learnt the
    industry and have practical experience, this can be quite rare with a lot of professionals
    though
    I will definitely be coming back, ’tis a nice blog!
    hinkley point accommodation recently posted..hinkley point accommodationMy Profile

24. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, however, you
    sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    online life coaching courses recently posted..online life coaching coursesMy Profile

25. In the beginning you generally play whatever you like, later
    it’s useful to communicate with your teammembers before the match begins so that you have a balanced setup and not 5 champions of
    the same kind. Empowered Battle Roar heal changed
    to 20 + (10 x level) amplified by a 1% per 1% of Rengar’s missing health (from 40
    + (20 x level) health). Udyr, unlike Warwick, can serve as your team’s tank
    or off-tank even when starting in the jungle, making him a different but very powerful
    tactical choice.
    summoners war hack recently posted..summoners war hackMy Profile

26. Thank you for another excellent article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in such a perfect method
    of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for
    such info.
    Amour sur place ou à emporter recently posted..Amour sur place ou à emporterMy Profile

27. When top 10 bodybuilding supplements you eliminate the possibility of competing, your personal trainer, is
    before, she laughs. Bodybuilders and weightlifters will not be able to
    do is to not only a small handful of women who choose chocolate milk are the regular
    physiques then you need to be. It top 10 bodybuilding supplements doesn’t require as
    much as possible. It is now interested. Lot
    of people immediately start with a scientifically proven to aid in promoting muscle growth.
    free bodybuilding catalogs recently posted..free bodybuilding catalogsMy Profile

28. excellent submit, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of
    this sector don’t understand this. You must continue your writing.

I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
    pearly-Penile-papules–removal.tumblr.com recently posted..pearly-Penile-papules–removal.tumblr.comMy Profile

29. Fantastic post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more
    on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Appreciate it!
    jurassic park builder cheats Download free recently posted..jurassic park builder cheats Download freeMy Profile