Michele On December - 3 - 2012

Which are you?

Which are you?

No surprise here I’m a dog friend.

1. Hahaha! I am totally a dog friend with Branden since I always get excited for him to come home even if he’s only gone up to the store!
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..How long does your Advent calendar last?My Profile

2. Jenn says:

I love this…I’m totally Dog Friend!
    Jenn recently posted..Really I’m Not Racist, I Just Can’t HearMy Profile

Arf, arf, arf–& I almost forgot–bow wow!!

4. Love that video. I’m thinking I’m in between and cat and a dog person.
    Dazee Dreamer recently posted..David’s LifeMy Profile

5. Pearl says:

Might be something of a cat. :-)

Pearl
    Pearl recently posted..The 2012 Upper Midwest Full Disrobe EventMy Profile

That’s what I thought Miss Pearl.

7. Dog… totally a dog friend !
    brahm (alfred lives here) recently posted..Best Worst T-shirts Ever?My Profile

8. Jan says:

Oh my gawd, I just spent about 20 minutes laughing out loud. Just about the time I thought I was done, I’d see the “cat” flipping off the guest, and I was gone again. SO going to share this – what a great find! Thanks for posting it.
    Jan recently posted..litmus testMy Profile

You are most welcome young one. I too thought it was fabulous, and being a dog person the cat doing that seemed just so appropo.

M, Hahahaha!!! Yet I’m still a cougar, hehehe!!! Good one M, good one…TRACK

I would expect nothing less from you Track. Happy prowling!

11. This really cool! I am definitely a dog friend.
    Emerson Danville recently posted..Kim Kardashian on Forbes ListMy Profile

12. Karen says:

HAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed till I cried and then watched it again and cried some more! …too funny! I hurt myself laughing! This looks like MY HOUSE… Which am I? Well I’m the one being walked-on and awakened out of a deep sleep by a rude cat. Does that makes me a Dog Person….who sleeps with Cats….? Thank You for finding this one, I’ll be sharing and emailing it around the globe.

Welcome Karen. I’m really happy that you enjoyed it so much. I thought it was great as well. Hope to see you back soon.

13. Most people know that extreme starvation dieting is unhealthy and dangerous,
    but some people want to lose weight so much,
    they eat too little and actually inhibit their progress.
    Carry a water bottle around with you during
    the day so you can refill it, and you won’t be tempted to head to the pop
    machine. Hemp protein powder improves cell function, has tons of antioxidants, improves circulation,
    increases your energy, and improves tissue regeneration.
    lose weight fast recently posted..lose weight fastMy Profile

14. Avis says:

The best survival knives have a full tang for maximum strength.
    Familiarize yourself with a little more about the tools prior to making a
    decision. With so many different types of Kershaw Knives to chose
    from you should consider the following information:.
    Avis recently posted..AvisMy Profile

15. continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at
    this place.
    the best new game recently posted..the best new gameMy Profile

16. oferta dnia biedronka
    biedronka gazetka promocyjna recently posted..biedronka gazetka promocyjnaMy Profile

17. guide says:

These sites ofer legitimate opportunities from actual employers who will generally be looking for work on a per project basis.
    Plenty of people are able to make money at home either with their own businesses or working at home for legitimate companies.
    A person who wants to work at hme annd run an online business using the Dropshipping process will
    do well.
    guide recently posted..guideMy Profile

18. Moshe says:

It’s actually very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I only use web for that reason, and get the newest information.|
    Moshe recently posted..MosheMy Profile