Michele On January - 29 - 2013

Hello young ones. I hope this finds everyone well.

I’m doing OK. My hand is still swollen and sore;  but my carpal tunnel symptoms in my right hand seem to be getting better. I get the stitches out in 10 days and am looking forward to being able to grasp things again without dropping them or having lightning bolts shooting from my fingertips all the time.

In the meantime, here’s a candidate for the Bizarometer for you.

This guy isn’t revealing a thing; but I think he is indeed bizarre.

What do you think?

don't worry

And don’t forget to give him a score.

1. Patti Winker says:

Oh Good Heavens! THAT is bizarre. You MUST be feeling better, eh? Rest up and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Patti Winker recently posted..Standing Naked And Getting The Once Over – My Life My MolesMy Profile

I’d only give him a 2–you’ve had MUCH MORE bizarre stuff than that!!
    fishducky recently posted..KEEP DIGGING! THERE’S A BRAIN IN THERE SOMEWHERE!!My Profile

Hey you…are you supposed to be typing????

As to the picture. EWWWWWWWW that is not a good look!!!!
    Cheryl P. recently posted..Days Gone Bye-ByeMy Profile

They didn’t say anything about not typing so here I am. I started on Alleve today too to help with the swelling.

5. JENN says:

I give him points for bucket placement but I think he needs a tin foil hat or something :)
    JENN recently posted..Congratulations Gomer Pyle On Gettin’ HitchedMy Profile

Happy you are feeling better! Do not over do it M…TRACK

7. Excuse me while I go wash my eyes out with bleach!! Yikes! I would give him a hearty 90 out of 100 even though he’s not actually showing anything…except what beach nightmares are made of…
    Padded Cell Princess recently posted..Tip of The Day – crazy theory additionMy Profile