Michele On February - 14 - 2013

Happy Valentines Day young ones.

I hope Cupid found you wherever you are; and if he didn’t please remember that as Scarlett O’Hara says:

When we were first married Valentine’s Day always meant lingerie from Victoria’s Secret and a new pair of stilettos; but now if I put on a pair of stilettos and left the house the networks would break into programming to warn everyone to stay inside for their own protection.

These days me, teetering about on a pair of 5″ heels would be a bad thing indeed.

When I fell, and fall I most certainly would,  God only knows who or what I could take out on my inevitable descent to the floor.

It wouldn’t be pretty.

Doug knows that. He isn’t necessarily thrilled about it; but such is life. So after 30 years together he had to creative; so he came up with this for a Valentine’s gift.

Nah, not really.

I wish I’d gotten a bucket of sloths; I didn’t.

But then Doug doesn’t have the soul of a romantic.

But don’t let me being bummed about not getting sloths ruin your day.

Whether with someone or flying solo have a great day.

1. Patti Winker says:

GREAT! The bucket of sloths made my day! ;)

Yeah, no stilettos for me, either. Or lingerie. I did get roses and a mushy card, so that was cool. I wonder what he wants? Oh….

Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Patti Winker recently posted..Standing Naked And Getting The Once Over – My Life My MolesMy Profile

2. Oh, God. Those sloths are just the cutest things ever! Happy Valentine’s Day, Michelle.
    injaynesworld recently posted..injaynesworld we take you on a “Road Trip…”My Profile

You too kiddo, you too.:)

The stilettos sound seriously unappealing. My feet hurt thinking about them. Can’t say I want the sloths either. I have decided that from here on out my gifts must not be capable of eating or pooping.

Luckily for hubby is is out of town for business and doesn’t have to worry about how to wine and dine me today. That’s OK…I’m good.
    Cheryl P. recently posted..The Truth is in There SomewhereMy Profile

I want a bucket of sloths!!!

Me too young one. When I finally get mine and they have babies I’ll save some for you.:)

7. bunbytes says:

Love their little noses.

Finally something you and I could beat in a race.:)

9. DWei says:

Oh man, those sloths, are awesome.
    I think I only like sloths though because they’re the derpiest animals, ever.

They are indeed.:)

11. Vapid Vixen says:

The boyfriend has already mentioned that he wants his very own raccoon and meerkat. He is NEVER to see this video. Do you hear me? NEVER!
    Vapid Vixen recently posted..Is It Normal To Call Your Valentine A Shitface?My Profile